My Guide Website?
Wolfschanze: Private Transport from Gdansk to Wolf's Lair
Travel to Wolf's Lair on a private excursion by luxury vehicle. Explore Adolf Hitler's first Eastern Front military headquarters in World War II.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sopot:If youʻre booking your trip to Sopot last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Gdansk: Stutthof Concentration Camp Regular Tour
- Visit Wolf's Lair on a private excursion by luxury vehicle
- Discover the complex of bunkers in Ketrzyn
- Learn about this dark but fascinating period of history
DescriptionIn the forest between the Lake Siercze and Lake Moj is the complex of bunkers, which during World War II was the headquarters of the armed forces high command and Hitler’s headquarters. The commander of the Third Reich stayed here for over 900 days. Construction and expansion of accommodation lasted 4 years. In 1959, the land Wolf’s Lair was opened to the public. Since then, thousands have flocked here to visit this infamous spot. The 10-hour tour includes private transportation from your hotel in Gdansk or Sopot , free time to explore the Wolf's Lair and the surrounding area and return transportation. The driver is English-speaking and will help with buying tickets and organizing a guide. Price does not include fees for guide and entrance tickets.
IncludesPrivate transportation by car/minivan ( Mercedes E Class or van Mercedes V Class) Gdansk or Sopot hotel pick-up English-speaking driver Parking fees Include tax Help with buying tickets Help with the organization tour guide
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Gdansk and Sopot.