My Guide Website?
Sopot: Private Traditional Polish Food Tour
Sample the traditional Polish food and enjoy local flavors. Try various dishes, appetizers and desserts and get an interesting lesson about customs, traditions and history of Poland.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sopot:If youʻre booking your trip to Sopot last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy tasting Polish cuisine with the best traditional dishes
- Visit 3 specially chosen restaurant and patisserie in Sopot
- Try different flavors of Polish specialties, local spirits and remarkable beers
- Spend a great time with your family or friends on having fun
- Learn about Sopot's history, culinary culture and tradition from your Guide
DescriptionCulture of eating has strong roots among Polish people and your professional guide will show you the best dishes from Polish cuisine in two, three or four carefully chosen local venues. At these places you will get a special occasion to try, compare and choose which flavor you like the most. Taste right next to the Sea in lovely surroundings. Choose 2,5-hours option to try a basic set of food in 2 places including different kinds of dumplings, Polish meats and other specialists, also one soft drink and cake and coffee/tea (except soup and beer). Also enjoy sightseeing! Don’t miss the best sights along Monte Cassino. See also St. George Church and more during your walking tour between meals. Your guide led you through Polish culinary as well as highlights of Old Town. Experience 3,5-hours food and sightseeing tour in Sopot Old Town. You will taste even more traditional Polish food at 3 venues. Try various kinds of dumplings, different kinds of Polish meats, other specialists, traditional soup, also one soft drink, beer as well as cake and coffee/tea. Also during the tasting your guide will tell you about some Polish traditions and customs and what meals are related to which occasion. To explore even better the culture of Poland we prepared for you a special 5-hours option. A combination of tasting not only food, but also vodka or beers (you can choose 8 kinds of beer or 10 kinds of vodka shots) and sightseeing. Get to know better with local history and best-kept secrets of Sopot. Get to know stories from the Grand Hotel and see remarkable old tenements. Admire Sopot Lighthouse and much more!Meet more sights, more flavors and more fun!
IncludesFood tastings of various traditional food at carefully chosen venues Typical Polish appetizers, soup, main courses, and dessert Private tour with licensed and very knowledgeable guide Guided walking tour of Sopot Old Town highlights (exact time depends of chosen option) More food than you are able to eat! Beverages – 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea and a shot of Polish vodka
- Please check your email for important information one day prior to the tour
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please ensure you are on time to enjoy the full programm. In any case of delay the guide waits up to 30 minutes for you.
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- In case one dish isn't available it will be replaced by another traditional one
- In premium 5-hours version you need to choose from Beer Tasting or Vodka Tasting - please inform us about you decision in advance