My Guide Website?
Sopot: Private Polish Beer Tasting Tour
During this tour you will visit a few venues in Sopot and enjoy a full range of Polish beer. You will try over 11 different beers including mass production, regional and craft beer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sopot:If youʻre booking your trip to Sopot last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy 11 different kinds of Polish beers
- Taste popular, regional and craft beers and compare the flavor
- Try typical Polish appetizers
- Visit 4 carefully chosen venues and get to know best pubs in Sopot
- Learn about the Polish traditions and customs around drinking beer
DescriptionDuring this beer tasting tour in Sopot, you will sample the best Polish popular, craft and regional beer. You will get to know Polish beer, including its history and Polish tradition and customs. You will learn how Sopot has a huge tradition of craft beer. At the beginning of the 16th century, over 400 breweries were operating in some Polish provinces, among others Sopot as well and the average nobleman drank about 700 liters of beer per year. This fun and cultural evening will offer an insightful introduction to the world of Polish beers. You'll spend time only with your group of friends or family as it’s a private tour, and your guide will take care of you personally, explaining to you each beer that you will drink. Enjoy this beer experience as you sample beers from major Polish breweries, as well as specialty regional beers from the Great Poland region, and craft beers from microbreweries located in Sopot. During your tour, you will also be treated to Polish appetizers at your first venue. Each venue you visit will provide a different experience, including a different atmosphere and selection of beers for you to choose from. During the 2-hours option you will taste a set of 7 beers and some appetizers at 3 different venues. If you want to try more different flavors of beer then the 3-hours option is for you. Special 11 beers at 4 different venues with appetizers which are a perfect match to beer. There is also an option to choose the 4-hours option if you would like to have the best combination of Polish beers and traditional food in 5 venues. Enjoy 13 beers and more food than you are able to eat.
Includes11 different kinds of beer, including popular, regional and craft Beers (amount of beers depend on chosen option) Traditional Polish appetizers perfect for accompanying beer Private Beer tour led by licensed Guide speaking in selected foreign language Information about Polish history, customs and traditions A private tour only with your friends or family
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from the Spot Old Town area. Guests from outside this area are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation
- If you provided the address of your accommodation during the reservation it means for us that you want to meet your guide at your accommodation located in the Spot Old Town