My Guide Website?
Private transportation to the Stutthof Concentration Camp 4h20 Reviews
Our private tour to Stutthof Concentration Camp, with door-to-door service. The best option to visit from Gdansk or Sopot.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sopot:If youʻre booking your trip to Sopot last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Gdansk: Stutthof Concentration Camp Regular Tour
- Visit the old and new camp quarters of Stutthof
- Discover the first Nazi concentration camp outside German territory
- Rely on private transportation to and from the camp
DescriptionStutthof was the place where 110,000 people were kept: men, women and children, citizens of 28 countries and over 30 nationalities during World War II. It was the place where 65,000 people died through executions and exterminating living conditions. Now it is a museum, a place dedicated to memory, where you can see and hear about this horrible part of human history. The more we learn about past atrocities, the better equipped we are to prevent them. The Stutthof concentration camp is currently open for visitors. Since the exposition may be quite shocking, it may be visited only by persons who are aged 13 or over. The price includes transportation in both directions and assistance once at the destination - your driver will be waiting for you and help in organizing a guide.
Includes4-hours Tour to Stutthof Concentration Camp Private transportation in an air-conditioned car with English speaking driver, Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation or the airport, cruise port in Gdansk or Sopot, Insurance, All Fees and Taxes
- Please note that the camp can only be visited by persons over 12 years of age.
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Gdansk and Sopot.
- The trip lasts in total 4 hours