My Guide Website?
Gdansk Wolf’s Lair with St. Lipka and Mamerki Private Guided
Travel from Gdansk to the Wolf’s Lair. Placed in the middle of a forest, these bunkers were Hitler’s headquarters throughout World War II. Whilst there you can explore the area, discovering bunkers and roads of generals whilst learning secret facts.
- Take a private full-day tour from Gdansk to the Wolf’s Lair, Mamerki, and St. Lipka
- Enter the Hitler’s headquarters area from World War II with a local guide
- See authentic bunkers and hear of their incredible history
- Visit the Baroque St. Mary Church in St. Lipka
- Discover hidden secrets about the war
DescriptionDiscover a complex of over 80 buildings built in 1941 that used to be Adolf Hitler’s military headquarters. See for yourself the 50 massive well-camouflaged bunkers, some of which have walls as thick as 6 meters. See the remnants of this historic and important place where decisions about war moves and the construction of death camps were made, as well as where the famous attack on Hitler took place. Wolf’s Lair was a perfectly guarded place that was surrounded by a minefield. It was operated for 4 years and was home to over 2,000 people. Whilst touring through this secret forest, your local guide will tell you the best stories and facts about the area, and will also show you some of the area's hidden gems. In the extended version of this tour, see also another place full of bunkers, Mamerki village. It used to be the headquarters of the Supreme Command of the Land Forces. It’s a huge area which includes bunkers, shelters, and the houses of generals and officers. Whilst there you will be able to discover the Amber Chamber, the interiors of the famous U-boot German Submarine, and a museum dedicated to the East Front. On your way back from the extended tour you will visit the St. Mary’s Sanctuary in Swieta Lipka. From the entrance you will be able to see fantastic Baroque architecture, the fabulous colors of the building, and the impressive gate. Inside you will find beautiful organs, fantastic paintings on the walls, a richly decorated roof, and great sculptures.
IncludesPrivate full-day tour to the Wolf’s Lair, Mamerki, and St. Lipka Private licensed guide in Wolf’s Lair Ticket entrance to the the Wolf’s Lair Round-trip transportation from your hotel Private comfortable transportation with an English-speaking driver Sightseeing of the St. Mary’s Sanctuary (extended tour only) Ticket entrance to Mamerki
- There will be time for a food break if you feel hungry after your tour
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- There are many bunkers, underground areas, and old routes, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes