My Guide Website?
Gdansk: City Card – Explorer Package12 Reviews
Get a 1, 2, or 3-day tourist card to explore Gdansk at your own pace and enjoy access to 14 museums and discounts to numerous tourist attractions and partner restaurants.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sopot:If youʻre booking your trip to Sopot last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Gdansk: Stutthof Concentration Camp Regular Tour
- Save time and money
- Package of attractions suited for the whole family
- Free entrances and discounts
DescriptionOne card- hundreds of benefits! Especially for you we selected attractions which will be interesting for the whole family. Interactive exhibitions, science and entertainment centres - with Visitgdansk Tourist Card Exporer Package you can be sure that kids won’t get bored! Museum entry included:Museum of Amber - Museum of GdanskRomanesque Cellar - Archaeological Museum in GdanskGreen Gate Department- Gdansk Gallery of PhotographyDepartment of Modern Art - the National Museum in GdanskDepartment of Ethnography (Abbot's Granary) - the National Museum in GdanskMain Town Hall - Museum of GdanskHevelianum - GdanskBlue Lamb Granary - Archaeological Museum in GdanskZoo Gdańsk OliwaGranaries on Ołowianka Island - National Maritime MuseumStronghold in Sopot - Archaeological Museum in Gdansk
IncludesEntrance to 11 Museums and Tourist Attractions, discounts at many tourist attractions and partner restaurants
- Some of the attractions are in historic buildings (without elevator, narrow staircases, etc.), some of the attractions are outdoor,