My Guide Website?
From Warsaw: Gdansk Full Day Tour
Staying in Warsaw for a few days, but also want to see Gdansk, this tour is the perfect solution. Enjoy pickup from your private guide and spend the day exploring these beautiful cities.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sopot:If youʻre booking your trip to Sopot last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Gdansk: Stutthof Concentration Camp Regular Tour
- Explore the streets of medieval Gdańsk
- See one of the Polish cities that is assigned to UNESCO list
- Travel in comfort with pickup from your private guide
DescriptionA private driver will pick you up in Warsaw in a Mercedes car and will take you to Gdansk for a full-day tour. During this 3-hour tour, your local English-speaking guide will introduce you to this beautiful UNESCO World Heritage city. Over 1,000 years-old, Gdansk is considered the amber capital of the world and the richest old city in the Baltic region. Visit the Gothic Town Hall of the Main City and stroll along the Long Market with its Fountain of Neptune from 1633. Visit St. Mary's Street a with its amber shops and admire St. Mary's Basilica, one of the largest brick churches in the world. From here, visit the Royal Chapel and then head to Korzenna Street to see the Old Town Hall. Also visit the Gdansk Shipyard with its famous port cranes. After sightseeing and free time for lunch, the driver will take you back to Warsaw and drop you off at your chosen location.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle Private transportation English-speaking driver Passenger insurance 3-hours with an English-speaking local guide WiFi on board Bottled water
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine